Drew Krag Skype Guitar Lessons Policy as of 6/12/12
1. Tuition for one student is $55 per 50 minute Lesson or $35 per 25 minute lesson. The teacher will offer price breaks if the student purchases more than 4 lessons in advance: 4, 50 minute lessons for $200 or 4, 25 minute lessons for $120. We accept Google checkout, Paypal, and Credit Cards for payments.
2. Minus the first free lesson, the students tuition is paid for in advance by the month. NO LESSON WILL BE BOOKED OR TAUGHT IF TUITION HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED. Tuition is due the last lesson of the month for the next full month of lessons. The tuition payment covers the musical information that is presented and the use of the teachers time.
3. Tuition payment for missed lessons is forfeited. It is the responsibility of the student to be at each week’s lesson at the designated time. If the student notifies the teacher of their absence within 24 hours, make-up lessons may be arranged with the teacher IF TIME IS AVAILABLE (in most cases there is time available on another day or later in the week:). If the make-up lessons have not been taken by the student within one month, payment for missed lessons is forfeited. The students tuition will be forfeited if the student cancels the lesson same day, or if the student fails to notify the teacher of their absence.
4. "Vacation days" (taking a week off lessons with no make-up lesson) must be arranged with the teacher when making that month’s payment. Any additional time off will be charged the regular lesson fee. Student’s will not progress if lessons are continuously missed; therefore, chronic misuse of vacation time may result in being dropped from Drew Krag’s lesson program. *Keep in mind that the teacher does not teach on major holiday’s such as: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, Easter, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and Thanksgiving Day.
5. If the teacher is unable to attend a lesson, the tuition payment for that lesson will be credited to the next month. In some cases makeup lessons may be provided if there is time. If you cannot make makeup time offered, tuition payment will still be credited to the next month.
6. Termination of lessons by the student in the middle of a month will result in forfeiture of the remaining tuition paid.
7. If a student fails to attend 2 lessons consecutively without notification, this is considered a withdrawal from the Drew Krag’s Skype Lesson Program and any remaining tuition is forfeited. Any outstanding lesson payments will be billed to the student.
8. Although the teacher is fun and kind, he takes teaching guitar very seriously. That is why regular attendance is so important. The teacher will only take on students who are serious, motivated and dedicated to learning the guitar. If the teacher feels that the student is any way disrespectful, mean, not performing, or not constructive, the teacher reserves the right to drop that student from classes. In fifteen years of teaching, the teacher has only had to drop three students from his program.
9. Please understand that the teacher will offer a degree of "coolness" and flexibility, and he will require that in return to constructively work with the student. The bottom line is, communication is the most important thing when it comes to policy. If we have an understanding then we are good to go.
10. Absolutely no refunds.
By Purchasing any amount of lessons from Drew Krag Skype Guitar Lessons you have agreed that you have read and understood all the information above.